filling is a reliable method used in many areas, especially aesthetics. It is frequently preferred to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles on the face. It causes no pain and suffering. No incision is made during this procedure. It is possible to return to daily life on the same day. Filling treatment is also used for problems such as cervical dystonia, teeth grinding, migraine, muscular disorders and excessive sweating.
Application Areas of filling
filling is commonly used to treat the following conditions:
- Age-related lines and wrinkles
- Cervical dystonia
- Bladder dysfunction
- Chronic migraine
- Eye twitching
- Lazy eye
- Fine lines on the upper lip
- Neck wrinkles
- Forehead lines
- Lines between the eyebrows
- Wrinkles between the eyebrows and eyelid, crow’s feet lines
- Bags under eyes
- Reducing the square face shape
What are the steps of a Filling procedure?
- First, the botulinum toxin is diluted.
- The application area is anesthetized with the local anesthetic cream 20 minutes before the procedure.
- The diluted substance is injected directly into the neuromuscular tissue. Then the application area is cleaned.
- Small doses of toxin are injected into the muscles in the area using fine-tipped needles.
- The whole process takes about 15 minutes. The botulinum toxin requires 24-72 hours to take effect. Rarely, it can take as long as 5 or 7 days for the full effects to show.