The “Fox Eyes” procedure involves lifting the outer corner of the upper eyelid and slightly pulling it towards the temples. It is not a surgical procedure and is performed using French Strap threads. It makes possible to easily reach the attractive facial expression that many women try to achieve with make-up. It highlights the eyes and adds a striking expression to the face.
It is also known as Cat Eyes or Bella Eyes.
Advantages of Foxy Eyes
This process allows to have slanting eyes, giving the eyes an almond shape. The eyebrows are lifted up strongly by eyebrow lift method. It improves the sagging of the upper eyelid. In this way, it offers a clearer, happier and more energetic look to the person.
It is a non-invasive method that is applied without any surgical procedure, so no stitches are required.
What are the Steps for “Fox Eyes” Procedure?
- As a result of examination, an appropriate and proper vectorial planning is made at right angles. The skin is marked to achieve the desired appearance.
- Local anaesthetic is injected into the area where the procedure will be performed. This prevents pain during the procedure.
- Then, 2-4 threads are attached with a blunt cannula under the skin surface without using a needle. (The tip of the cannula is not pointed.)
- With a special surgical thread, the eye is pulled up from the region in the middle of the eye and the eyebrow. Thus, the eyes can be given the shape of Foxy Eyes. The thread fixes itself to the tissue like an awn or anchor, and pulls the upper eyelid and eyebrows in the sideward and upward direction. In this way, an appearance called fox-eye or almond-eye, which becomes tightened and smooth by being pulled sideward and being lifted upward, is given to eyes. The upper eyelid and eyebrows are brought to the desired appearance.
- Since the threads are not visible from the outside and remain in the scalp, it is not understood that the person has had the procedure. It does not leave any scar on the skin.
- It takes approx. 30-40 minutes.
- The person can return to daily life after this procedure.
- It is possible to have a bruise. But this will go away on its own within a period of 1-2 days.
How Long do Fox Eyes Last?
Fox Eyes is not a permanent application. The results typically last for one and a half to two years. It is possible to repeat the procedure if the patient does not like the new appearance.
Damages Caused by Fox Eyes
Fox Eyes procedure does not cause any damage and have no side effects. The inner part of the French suspension threads used in this aesthetic procedure is made of polyester and the outer part is made of silicone.
Who are the ideal candidates for the Fox Eyes?
- Those who complain of low eyebrows and a tired facial expression
- Women and men who want to achieve attractive looks without having a surgery